To Our Valued Clients,
Well what a rodeo! Of course, we are concerned about the current corona virus griping our state and nation, and our prayers go out to everyone. Everyone is impacted, whether you are concerned about the health and safety of your family and loved ones or worried about how your business is going to survive, or if you are that employee who has no paycheck because the government in their infinite wisdom closed your place of work. To use the 1960’s vernacular, “Bummer man!” Together we will all get through this.
- We are open and we intend to stay open God willing. We are currently operating our normal hours, but with reduced staffing. A portion of our business is taking care of pets when their owners are ill, or have to be hospitalized. It seems like there might be an even greater need for our role in these times.
- We continue to provide the same level of professional care that we always have and our standards of care are not diminished even though we may have fewer employees in the building.
- None of our current staff is ill and we continue to follow our rigorous regime of cleaning and sanitizing our facility.
- We are implementing a pick-up and delivery service for all clients (grooming, day care, boarding). Call and make arrangements with staff so we can meet your needs. Normally you can call the day before and we will arrange to pick up the next day. Ashland: 606-928-3000; Frankfort: 502-699-2720; Morehead 606-780-0107.
- If you are running low on pet food, call, we will deliver. We are currently in stock on all our normal items.
- If you are dropping off your dog for daycare or boarding, we can come out to your car and get your pet and belongings. Call when you arrive, or if you feel compelled honk.
- Grooming is operating normally. Call for an appointment.
- Our training classes are meeting as scheduled. We are able to practice social distancing and our groups are less than 10 people in compliance with CDC guidelines. We also have private lessons available. So, if you haven’t had the time to get Fido trained, now may be the perfect opportunity.
- Our indoor pool in Frankfort is open and available for rental.
As the conditions in our community change we will continue to advise you of any changes to our status. We appreciate your business, now even more than ever, and are ready to help meet your pet care needs.
Thanks and stay well,
Scott and Gale Templeton, Owners
“When fear knocks, let faith answer the door”
WHO WE ARE
Tin Woof Inn’s Mission
As the premier pet boarding, dog daycare and dog training facility in Kentucky, Tin Woof Inn is operated using the same professional standards of care used by the top veterinary and boarding facilities in the country. We have been pet professionals since 1993 and understand that there is a strong and unique bond between pets and their families. Our mission is to support and enhance that bond in any way we can with existing pet owners and devote a portion of our time and resources to help animals find good homes and families.